If you'd like the track the performance of your certificate campaigns, including whether your customers are opening, receiving or responding to your requests, you may do so using the steps outlined below:
1. Navigate to Manage Campaigns via the Navigation Menu.
2. After clicking the link, you will be brought to a table view of your company's prior campaigns. Please note that for the purposes of this example, Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data has been removed from the Campaign Name and By columns in the subsequent images below.
3. From the screen above, simply navigate to a campaign by clicking the number under the Campaign ID column (In this example #235). You will then be brought to a campaign detail screen with specific information in regards to the campaign and the various certificate requests.
4. To view specific delivery performance, simply enable the Delivery View toggle on the middle right of the screen, and you will be able to view specific performance of the campaign.
5. For further analysis you may also filter the data by Delivery Status for emails and as well as USPS campaigns.