EXEMPTAX offers an intuitive campaign builder, which sends individual or mass emails to your customers with current exposure. You can select various filters to narrow the recipients of your email campaigns or send a full email blast to all your customers within a few clicks.
Please keep in mind that access to the campaign builder might be restricted for some user roles; please contact your EXEMPTAX account owner to check if you have sufficient access rights to perform this function.
The following documentation outlines how you can create and submit email campaigns.
TIP: To see the user experience of submitted email campaigns, please check our documentation on how CertDash via email works.
Select the "Campaigns" function in the menu bar and press on "New Campaign" to start your email campaign.
1. You then select whether you want to submit your email campaign to one or multiple specific customers with current exposure or if you want to send a broader campaign by selecting "Category" as your campaign type.
2. In this example, we selected Category as the campaign type, and we are now able to add jurisdictions to our campaign. In addition, you can further select a particular exposure status or select a particular exemption reason (Resale, State Government, etc.) to narrow down your selection.
TIP: Only selecting all jurisdictions as your broad category is the most commonly used method to send emails to every customer with current exposure.
3. If you have any custom email campaign templates setup, you can select your template from the dropdown menu and press the "Preview" button to check on the layout and content of your selected email template.
NOTE: You are not required to create custom email templates and your system default email template is always available to you. If
4. You can name your campaign for archiving and reference purposes or simply leave the campaign name as set by default.
5. The campaign summary provides you with an overview of all selected data prior to campaign submission. Here you can make final changes or reset your campaign by hitting the "Reset Campaign" button. If your campaign looks good, press the "Submit Campaign" button to submit your emails blast.
TIP: To see how you can manage issues with your submitted email campaigns, please check on our documentation to see what happens if my CertDash email request was not received?