EXEMPTAX offers the option to submit customized email campaigns to your customers with current tax exemption certificate exposure.
Before we get into the process, we'd like let you know of the following:
- Customized campaigns are currently only supported via email submission. We are planning on adding customization support for USPS campaigns in the near future.
- We are also currently in the process of rolling out self service email template editing features to select beta users. While we expect to deploy this feature to all accounts in the near future, if you need assistance in adding customized email templates to your account, you may create a support ticket, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following documentation below outlines how you can submit customized email campaigns.
Please keep in mind that access to the campaign builder might be restricted for some user roles; please contact your EXEMPTAX account owner to check if you have sufficient access rights to perform this function.
TIP: To see the user experience of submitted email campaigns, please check our documentation on how CertDash via email works.
1. Select the "Campaigns" function in the menu bar, press on "New Campaign" and select "Email" to start your customized email campaign. Then Press "Continue" to proceed to the next step.
2. Select any of your pre-set templates by choosing one of the available custom templates from the dropdown option. If you have not setup any additional custom templates, you will only be able to choose the Campaign Request System Default email template.
INFO: If you need assistance in adding customized email templates to your account, you may create a support ticket, or contact us at email@example.com.
3. When the desired template has been selected, press the "Continue" button to proceed.
TIP: You can easily view a sample of the particular template by pressing the "Preview" button.
4. Choose whether you want to submit your email campaign to specific customers with current exposure ("By Customer") or if you want to send out an email blast to all of your customers with current exposure ("By Category") as your campaign type.
5. In this example, we selected to submit our customized campaign only to one particular customer by using the customer search function. Once the customer is selected, press the "Continue" button to proceed.
TIP: You can easily send customized campaigns to multiple customers by searching for each customer individually, adding them to the campaign and narrowing down jurisdictions if desired.
6. For optional campaign tracking purposes, you can name your campaign before pressing "Continue" to proceed.
7. The "Campaign Summary" provides a quick overview of all recipients and requests based on your selection criteria above. Here you can make final changes or reset your campaign if needed. If all looks good, you can press the "Submit Campaign" button to proceed.
8. By pressing "Confirm" on the campaign submission modal your customized email campaign will be submitted to all selected customers.