Yes, you can add multiple users to your account. If you need access for more users, just contact us and we can discuss adding more users to your account.
Please keep in mind that access to user settings might be restricted for some user roles; please contact your EXEMPTAX account owner to check if you have sufficient access rights to perform this function.
The following documentation outlines how you can manage your users.
1. Start the process by selecting the button "Company Settings".
2. Once in Company Settings, select the function "Users" in the menu bar and press the "Add User" button
3. Enter all necessary user credentials and choose the appropriate permission level.
TIP: Each user permission level has different access rights. The dropdown "Permission Level" provides a quick summary of access rights.
4. Simply press "OK" to add the new user. EXEMPTAX will automatically sent out an email with instructions to your user so that your new team member can get going on your EXEMPTAX account immediately.
5. Should you wish to make changes to an existing user, you can easily update a user profile or deactivate a user by selecting the "Name".
6. Aside from name changes, you can tweak access rights by pressing on the "Permission Level" dropdown as well as activate or deactivate a user by pressing on the "Status" dropdown.
TIP: For security and data Integrity purposes, you can not change a users email address as that field is locked. If your user changed his email address, you should deactivate the old user and create a new user with the updated email address.