If you're unable to select a certain jurisdiction while processing a certificate, please ensure to check that the respective state is enabled in your company's Nexus profile and that all forms for that particular state are activated.
Please keep in mind that access to Nexus and form settings might be restricted for some user roles; please contact your EXEMPTAX account owner to check if you have sufficient access rights to perform these functions.
The following documentation outlines how you can enable a particular Nexus state and ensure that forms are set to active.
1. In this example, the user attempts to process an Arizona form but does not find Arizona as valid option in the "Jurisdiction" dropdown during classification in the certificate processing function.
2. Go back to your Dashboard and press the "Company Settings" button.
3. Once in the company setting, press "Nexus" in the menu bar and select the jurisdiction you want to activate.
4. After you have successfully activated your particular jurisdiction, go back to your Dashboard, then select "Rules" in the menu bar and press "Forms". Filter by your particular jurisdiction and ensure that all forms pertaining tor your business are activate.
5. As soon as your particular Nexus state and all relevant forms for that jurisdiction are activated, you will then be able to select the missing jurisdiction in the dropdown and select the corresponding form during classification in the certificate processing area.