Yes. Once you assign a Nexus state, you can activate or deactivate individual Nexus states. Please note, that deactivated Nexus states will continue to count towards your total allotment in accordance with your Service Plan.
Please keep in mind that access to Nexus settings might be restricted for some user roles; please contact your EXEMPTAX account owner to check if you have sufficient access rights to perform this function.
The following documentation outlines how you can manage your Nexus footprint.
1. Select the "Company Settings" function.
2. Once in the Company Settings, select the Nexus function on the menu bar. From there you can easily select single or multiple jurisdiction by check marking jurisdictions accordingly. After you are finished selecting your jurisdictions, press the "Change Status" button to trigger a change.
3. Select the desired status to Inactive or Active and press the "Change Status" button.
4. Ensure to confirm your changes by pressing the "Change Nexus Status" button.
5. Your Nexus footprint is now changed and you can hit the "OK" button to close the process.
TIP: You can apply the same process outlined in this documentation to either activate or deactivate jurisdiction.