The following documentation provides instructions on how you can maintain your existing custom template for email campaigns.
Please keep in mind that access to the Campaigns area might be restricted for some user roles; please contact your EXEMPTAX account owner to check if you have sufficient access rights to perform this function.
1. On the left menu, open the "Campaign" function and press "Templates" (1). Once in the Templates area, press the three dots or ellipsis function on the right (2) to proceed with either editing, cloning or deleting your template.
TIP: By selecting the "Clone" function, you can duplicate an existing template to ensure continues access to the original template.
2. In the Template editing function, you can now change sections (1), (2), (3) below by using pre-defined tags, block fields, and text formatting features. Once you are done with your edits, press the "Save Template" (4) button to finish your template.
INFO: By pressing the "Preview" (4) button, you can instantly see your changes prior to saving the template. Check Step 3 below for a detailed explanation of the template structure.
3. The custom template function is broken down into the below areas to understand which option you have for customization.
- (1) A potential custom logo placement, which is dependent on your individual service plan.
- (2) The content body, which is fully customizable per above documentation.
- (3) The button placement to open up CertDash. The actual button and placement is not customizable.
- (4) The closing salutation of the email. This function is not customizable.
- (5) The Email footer. This function is not customizable.