Yes. You can change the default tax rules to customize your settings specifically to your business needs and requirements.
Please keep in mind that access to rule settings might be restricted for some user roles; please contact your EXEMPTAX account owner to check if you have sufficient access rights to perform this function.
Follow the below steps to view or edit your particular validation rules.
1. Open the "Rules" functions in the menu bar and select "Forms".
2. Select the particular form you want to review or change by clicking on the form revision name.
3. Select a particular field and change the drop down option to your desired criteria. Push the "Update Rule" button to save your changes.
TIP: Some forms require complex conditional rules, which are depended on dynamic fields, please get in touch with us if you need help customizing any of your rules.
4. In addition to customizing your particular validation rules, you can also modify form expiration terms by pressing on the link as shown below.
5. Once a modal pops-up, simply select the appropriate expiration term in the drop down menu and hit the "Change Term" button to save your changes.