At times, you might want to add notes to a certificate for various reason.
The following documentation provides instructions on how to add notes and comments to a certificate for future reference.
Please keep in mind that access to the Certificate area might be restricted for some user roles; please contact your EXEMPTAX account owner to check if you have sufficient access rights to perform this function.
1. Click on the "Queues" (1) function on the left menu bar. From there select the certificate you want to escalate by clicking on the "Cert ID" (2) button.
2. You can add a note to this certificate at any processing stage (Classification, Validation, Authentication). Press the "Add Notes" (1) button to proceed.
3. From here, simply enter your notes and comments (1) for future refence and press the "Add Notes" (2) button to finalize the process.
4. To quickly view certificates with notes, simply expand the "+" (1) symbol.
5. You can view all notes added to this particular certificate (1) directly from the Queues section.